CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 28, 2008

My First Blog Award: Friendship Award


My sincere thanks to Akua at Sheabutter Cottage for bestowing me the honor of the Friendship Award. How kind and thoughtful of you Akua.


I share this award with Ensayn1 at Supremeultimate whose posts are so thought-provoking and spiritually uplifting. Also, I share this award with Ravynn at Ravynn's Rawthentic Life whose words encourage me to drink green smoothies and eat raw foods.


According to the rules, I am to share this award with 8 other bloggers, but I don't know 8 bloggers yet. The rules for acceptance of the award are as follows: Pick 8 blogs that you consider deserving of this award based on their creativity, design, interesting material and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language. Congratulations and please pass the award to others who are deserving. Share the friendship........

0 comments: