CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I Have A Cold...



Courtesy of my Loving Husband, I have a cold and I feel miserable - more so than usual. I always have muscle and joint pain because of lupus and fibromyalgia, but never the sneezing, congestion, coughing, and itchy watery eyes. These are the same symptoms he had before getting full fledged head cold. I bet it happened on Thanksgiving when he kept kissing me and thanking me for cooking. That tells you how often I cook and I'm a really great cook.

So even though I feel listless I am heading to the health store for some herbal remedies. I'm getting zinc, echinacea, goldenseal to go along with the vitamin c I already have. I'm drinking ginger tea with lemon. It may sound like I'm doing too much, but once one thing is out of balance my system goes haywire. I don't like the fact that this mucus is in my nasal passage, in the back of my throat, and it refuses to budge. It grosses me out just thinking about it. My head hurts, my ears hurt, and my throat is sore from this dry cough.

Since I have no appetite I'll drink smoothies today along with freshly juiced oranges.

I'm off to the store because Loving Husband is working.

Photo courtesy of SCol22

0 comments: